Achieving transparency remains one of my most important objectives. Lets face it. The majority of the current and past water boards deny climate change, hide issues through an inadequate budgeting process, and attempt to profit from selling water to the Southern Nevada Water Authority while increasing rates to customers. Together with stakeholders I continue to work to overcome those issues by:
- Define and articulate a common outcome with stakeholders.
- Establish mutually reinforcing or joint strategies for rate allocations.
- Identify and address needs by solve infrastructure problems.
- Develop mechanisms to monitor, evaluate, and report on water supply and demand,
- Being accountable to our customers.